A typical example of a Lucca villa-farm, the Fattoria di Fubbiano, with the seventeenth-century villa, the stone buildings of the ancient rural village, the panoramic terrace of the new wine cellar, is an ideal setting for events, meetings and ceremonies in general.
There are many spaces available, all combinable with each other:
- Ancient cellar, with barrel vaults and stone millstone mill
- Court in front of the old cellar and orange garden
- Garden of the seventeenth-century villa (if not occupied by guests of the farmhouse)
- Panoramic terrace of the new wine cellar, partially covered (available until 7 September)
- Patio of the new wine cellar (available until 7 September)
- Tasting room of the new winemaking cellar, overlooking the wooden barrels of the barriccaia (space dedicated to dancing) (available until 7 September)
On the farm we do not have a restaurant service, but we leave our guests total freedom on the choice of catering, also providing names and contacts of trusted companies.
For more information, please call from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.00 to 18.00 (from May to September) and on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.00 to 18.00 (from October to April).