The Villa, situated among olive groves and vineyards whose fame is attested in writings dating back to 1392, is the heart of the farm. Built in the late 18th century, it is an example of typical Lucchese architecture: square in plan, with a four-sloped roof, private chapel, central staircase, and pietra serena cornices. It is surrounded by a beautiful garden and a grove of holm oaks where a slow flight of steps leads to the 1700’s fountain, shaded with ferns and maidenhair, in the scent of moss and violets.
Ground floor: a small laundry room with washing machine, dining room with French doors to the garden, a kitchen with terracotta floor, stone sink and an old fireplace (with both electric and microwave ovens, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher).
First Floor: Living room, living room with fireplace and television, three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom (two with shower and two with bathtub).
Second Floor: Two double rooms, a bathroom with shower, a gymnasium with exercise bike, barbell and rowing machine.
The Villa is equipped with dishes, glasses and crockery, table, bath and bed linen, which, for guests staying for more than a week, is changed every Friday. Pool towels are not provided and some housekeeping hours are included in the price.
The Villa can accommodate up to 12 people, but availability is reduced to 8 in the cold season because the second floor is not heated. The house is connected to the farm switchboard with two telephone sets
News: It is now possible to request breakfast on the farm.
Pisa (PI) – 45min
Lucca – 15min
Collodi – 15min
Montecatini Terme – 30min